WELCOME TO BELLS BEACH BACKPACKERS!
We're stoked to have you stay with us!
But here is the IMPORTANT info that you need to know!
COVID Update: From July 1st and for the forseeable future we will be having only 20 guests stay (1/2 capacity) but with special rules to apply:
- Please use the handsanitiser at Reception every time you enter and leave the hostel - and ANY other time you can.
- Stay at least 2 metres from people you have not booked your stay with.
- If meeting with local friends please catch up with them outside the hostel on the decking area.
If you feel unwell in the slightest during your stay, let us know IMMEDIATELY and seek medical treatment.
If you feel unwell before arriving at the hostel please stay away and cancel your booking - you will not be penalised for this.
Our NORMAL everyday-information for guests:
- Toilets and showers are located near the door to the hostel.
- Kitchen facilities are for all. So naturally there are a few rules to appreciate.
1. Please don’t feed Bella (my dog)
2. Don’t burn down my home
3. I’m not your mum (please clean up after yourself)
4. Kitchen hours - Closed at 10pm overnight (for noise) and 10am (for cleaning Approx.1 hour)
- The front door to the hostel will be locked after 10pm and you will find the pin number on your bedroom wall. Take note of how the Keypad works.
- Check out is 10am (no late departures, sorry)
- Please bring the sheets from your bed and place them in the white basket found near reception.
- Wi-Fi is Bells Beach Backpackers Free Wi-Fi. Login is via your Facebook, Instagram, email. So, NO password
- After 10pm there is a strict Noise Curfew (plus please keep it down so our girl Bella can sleep)
- Alcohol is accepted on premises until 10pm then take it elsewhere (we are not a pub and should not be treated as such).
Please enjoy your stay with us and keep in mind that there are others staying here.
the Bells Beach Backpackers Crew.