WELCOME TO BELLS BEACH BACKPACKERS!
We're stoked to have you stay with us!
But here is the IMPORTANT info that you need to know!
- Toilets and showers are located near the door to the hostel.
- Kitchen facilities are for all. So naturally there are a few rules to appreciate.
1. Please don’t feed Bella (my dog)
2. Don’t burn down my home
3. I’m not your mum (please clean up after yourself)
4. Kitchen hours - Closed at 10pm overnight (for noise) and 10am (for cleaning Approx. 1 hour)
The front door to the hostel will be locked after 10pm and you will find the pin number on your bedroom wall. Take note of how the Keypad works.
- Check out is 10am (no late departures, sorry)
- Please bring the sheets from your bed and place them in the white basket found near reception.
- Wi-Fi is Bells Beach Backpackers Free Wi-Fi. Login is via your Facebook, Instagram, email. So, NO password
After 10pm Noise Curfew (please keep it down so Bella can sleep)
- Alcohol is accepted on premises until 10pm then take it elsewhere (we are not a pub and should not be treated as such).
Please enjoy your stay with us and keep in mind that there are others staying here.
the Bells Beach Backpackers Crew.